On November 12/19 Corunna Minor will be holding a General Members Communication Session....All existing and New
members are encouraged to attend.
The purpose is to inform and explain to all interested members the vision, goals, and decisions the Board has made for the 2020 season. If you are registering your player(s) for the 2020 season, this meeting is for you!
The meeting will begin at 7pm at the Mooretown Arena in the Rink 2 Hall!
Some highlights include:
- Mixed Rookie program by collapsing Jr and Sr Rookie into a single division.
- Registrants can choose to play in-house or join one of our WCBA teams in River League or tryout for REP
- Separate choices on registration form
- River League skills sort, and then assign in-house players to a team.
- Raise further awareness of girls playing U10 Softball rather than Rookie Baseball
Other notable topics:
- Uniform Sizing Day
- Giants Day
- Board roles and signup
- umpire clinics
- coaching clinics
An Agenda for this meeting will be posted beforehand.
Please attend and fill out a ballot to win 1 FREE REGISTRATION for the 2020 season!!
Must be in attendance to receive a ballot. 1 Ballot per household